We Love Dahlias!
The American Dahlia Society (ADS) was founded in 1915 and is composed of over 70 independent local societies in the US and Canada.
We are a non-profit organization founded for the purpose of stimulating interest in, disseminating information about, and promoting the culture and development of, the dahlia.
If you also love dahlias, please consider joining the ADS. You may join "at large" from this site, but for a more exciting experience, join ADS (and receive a discount) via a local society. Find a society in your area by using the ADS Societies button above or to the right. In a local society you will meet dahlia enthusiasts, learn first-hand from local growers, and have a lot of fun!
* * *
Virus testing is available for YOUR garden
* * *
- Septmeber 2016 Bulletin posted (for members only).
- 2016->2017 Classification Change Requests posted on members page.
- More new videos! Hybridization and Virus in Dahlias.
- New judging video available. Members only.
- Virus testing for your garden now available. Details.
- List of 2016 Advancing Judges now available from members page. Congratulations judges!
May we recommend...
Our new section on Species Dahlias. View.