We Love Dahlias!
The American Dahlia Society (ADS) was founded in 1915 and is composed of over 70 independent local societies in the US and Canada.
We are a non-profit organization founded for the purpose of stimulating interest in, disseminating information about, and promoting the culture and development of, the dahlia.
If you also love dahlias, please consider joining the ADS. You may join "at large" from this site, but for a more exciting experience, join ADS (and receive a discount) via a local society. Find a society in your area by using the ADS Societies button above or to the right. In a local society you will meet dahlia enthusiasts, learn first-hand from local growers, and have a lot of fun!
2016 Trial Garden and Seedling Bench Award Winners
Member Photographers Needed
Members please note:
When you sign on to the Members Section of the site, you may, depending on your browser, see a message about the user name and password not being secure. They are as secure as they have ever been. Please continue your signon. We will be making security updates to the site soon.
- March Bulletin now available.
- Local Tuber/Plant Sales Schedule now available.
- George Harding, hybridizer of the Formby prefixed dahlias, passes away 1/5/2017. In Memoriam
- Attention local society Membership Officers/Contacts. There are new forms available to aid in submitting memberships to ADS in bulk. Please see the Members Only Page under Documents.
- Info about the 2017 National Show posted.
- Norm Anselmo, hybridizer of Inland Dynasty, passes away 1/13/2017. In Memoriam
- Updated insurance forms available (members only)
May we recommend...
Our new section on Species Dahlias. View.