Thank you for considering a gift to ADS. The future of the American Dahlia Society depends on the generosity of our members today. You may help by:
- Making a bequest to the ADS in your will (The Richard Vincent Society)
- Making a gift in honor of a current or departed dahlia-friend (ADS Mentor Honor Roll)
- Making a Specified Donation to an ADS Dahlia Research Fund, the general fund, or some other designation
- Giving a gift of stock or appreciated property and avoid capital gains taxes
- Establishing an Endowment Fund
You may also make a Special Gift in addition to dues:
- The Stanley Johnson Associates — $100-$499
- The Mark Alger Benefactors — $500-$999
- The Andreas Dahl Circle — $1,000 or more
Your Special Gift permits the ADS to undertake projects that are otherwise beyond our means.
The American Dahlia Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Gifts to the ADS are tax deductible. Gifts received by December 31 can be included in that year’s tax return.
For further information or to make a gift by US mail, contact:
38430 Piggott Bottom Road
Hamilton, VA 20158
Any type of gift may be made by mail. We also offer an online option for many types of donations. Use the green buttons below to donate online.
To make a gift in memory/honor of a person, or to the general fund, or some another designation:Give a Specified Donation
To donate to Virus Research:Give a Specified Donation
To give a Special Gift as defined above:Give a Special Gift