Funding Opportunities to Support the ADS
The future of the American Dahlia Society depends on the generosity of our members today.
· Make a bequest to the ADS in your will (The Richard Vincent Society)
· Send a gift in honor of a current or departed dahlia-friend (ADS Mentor Honor Roll)
· Contribute to the ADS Dahlia Research Fund
· Give a gift of stock or appreciated property and avoid capital gains taxes
· Establish an Endowment Fund
Special gifts in addition to dues:
The Stanley Johnson Associates -- $100-$499
The Mark Alger Benefactors -- $500-$999
The Andreas Dahl Circle -- $1,000 or more
Your special gift permits the ADS to undertake projects such as the upgrade of the ADS web-site and research projects that are otherwise beyond our means.The American Dahlia Society is a tax exempt non-profit organization. Gifts to the ADS are tax deductible. Gifts received by December 31 could be included in your 2009 tax return.
For further information or to make a gift, contact:
"Mac" Boyer, Treasurer ADS
16816 County Rd 10, Bristol, IN 46507