Business Partner Sponsorship Information
The Business Partner Program was created to encourage businesses, both small and large, to support the core mission of the American Dahlia Society.
The American Dahlia Society was formed for the purpose of stimulating interest in and promoting the culture and development of the dahlia.
It does this in a number of ways including:
· Publishing the quarterly Bulletin
· Establishing a system to classify dahlias by size, color and type
· Supporting the trial garden and seedling bench evaluations of new cultivars
· Tracking the performance of dahlia cultivars in North American Dahlia shows
· Publishing the annual Classification and Handbook of Dahlias
· Supporting research projects at Washington State University and other institutions
· Maintaining an active website on all things dahlia
Your reward for becoming A Business Partner will be access to a dedicated group of dahlia growers.
In addition we offer the following benefits when you enroll in the ADS Business Partner program:
· ADS Family Membership(s)· Discounted rates for advertisements in the Bulletin
· A listing on the Business Partner page on the ADS website with a link to your website
· Discounted rates on ADS publications
· Use of the ADS logo in your advertisements
The exact benefits you receive will depend on the level of participation.To become an ADS Business Partner please complete and sign the application. Send the completed sponsorship application and your check to the person listed on the application. If you have questions regarding the program please contact the Business Partner Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Business Partner Program Information: